Story by Hannah Kaske
Video by Anne Langan
It’s officially the first week of autumn, and what better way to celebrate than switching up your makeup look? At Grand Central, we love warm copper tones and dark lips for the season.
We’ve laid out six steps to achieve the look.
1. Apply Makeup Forever HD foundation for photo ready skin.
2. Conceal and perfect dark circles under the eyes with Maybelline Fit Me concealer.
3. Add some color and depth to the face by applying Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer and Milani’s Luminoso blush.
4. Define the eyes with Colourpop’s Mr. Bing warm toned brown eyeliner, which is perfect for any eye color.
5. Anastasia’s Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette has all the colors your heart desires for the fall. Apply fall-inspired browns and burnt oranges from this palette to add warmth to the eyes.
6. Colourpop’s Frick n’ Frack is inexpensive and this rosy terracotta color compliments any fall makeup look.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.