Story by Anna Kendall
Photo Courtesy of Flickr
All GIFS Courtesy of GIPHY
Because we’re all thinking it.
1. I wish I watched the previous seasons so I knew why some people hate Nick so much.
2. Do the contestants get an allowance for those dresses or do they pay out of pocket?
3. Follow up thought: Do they get to keep the dresses after the show? I could definitely get behind that.
4. The girls who get sent home must get swarmed with people trying to date them when they return.
5. I should apply to be on the show.
6. I would kill it on this show.
7. Just kidding, I’m nowhere near emotionally capable of handling that. *cries when favorite contestant gets sent home*
8. How does he balance all of these women at once? It’s episode four and I still don’t know all of their names.
9. How do the girls manage to be that nice to each other if they’re all fighting over the same guy? Don’t they get jealous?
10. OMG Corrine, SHUT UP!
11. She has a nanny?
12. I know most of this is staged, but I’m still appalled.
13. Nick, tell her she can’t interrupt.
14. This is such trash. Why do I waste two hours of my life watching this every week?
15. But my word, this is entertaining.
16. Are those real tears, Nick?
17. Yes, Taylor and Corrine, fight!
18. How do people fall in love this fast? It’s been three weeks, girl.
19. Yeah, Nick just happens to run into an ex in his hometown. Well played, ABC.
20. Shark costume girl is still going strong. I’m impressed.
21. Wait, we have to wait an entire week before the next episode?
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.