Your campus, Your story
Fulfill your craving with something sweet without going through the trouble of making an elaborate dessert and spending a ton of cash.
Gooey rolls are easy to make, cheap and perfect for a quick, warm holiday treat.
2 tbl. sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 (8 oz.) pkg. large marshmallows
1½ Tbl. light stick margarine. Melted
1 (8 oz.) can crescent rolls
Makes eight rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat eight muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. (Note: You can also prepare on a cookie sheet covered in tin foil)
3. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
4. Melt the margarine in a microwave safe container. (Note: butter can be substituted)
5. Dip each marshmallow in the melted margarine and roll in the sugar mixture.
6. Separate the dough in the pre-cut triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow and pinch the dough together and place each one in a muffin cup. If there is any extra margarine, drizzle over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle with a touch of the leftover cinnamon sugar mix.
7. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Your end result will be a flaky, sweet dessert perfect for all holiday occasions. Your only problem will be how many you should make to satisfy all of your guests.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.